(Or, possibly the right way up at last?)
From Germany By Karma Singh
Cancer is a dreaded disease feared both by those who have it and by those who think they might get it.
Statistically, about 1/3rd of the population of the First World would be expected to develop cancer and most will die as a result. Total Nonsense from start to finish…
Let’s Look At This Situation From An Entirely Different Point Of View.
Note the following points:
1) Cancer is your friend which will keep you alive in circumstances which would otherwise kill you.
2) Cancer is not a disease but a natural, short-term emergency solution for a completely different problem.
3) Cancer is not the only such: Arthritis, arteriosclerosis, osteoporosis, gout, rheumatism and a host of other well-known “incurable diseases” are, similarly, natural emergency solutions and NOT illnesses! These also affect about 1/3rd of the First World population.
4) Cancer has never killed anyone! I.e., if you don’t tackle the real problem, the cancers, perforce, become so large that they prevent normal organ function and you die from organ failure. Most cancer related deaths, however, are caused by medical treatment.
5) The real problem with cancer, arthritis, etc. is the medical profession which, instead of resolving the real problem, attacks the symptoms (the effects of the real problem) thus making matters much worse.
6) In the early 20th century, Rockefeller and Carnegie set about buying up the entire health industry to remodel it into a “cash cow” for Rockefellers pharmaceuticals and Carnegies medical (surgical) centers. A little later, they began buying up the entire news industry so as to prevent the truth reaching the public.
7) In many countries, laws have been “purchased” giving them monopoly status on cancer and some other ailments and/or liability exemption. This is because cancer is so highly profitable, running at around $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 per cancer death.
In 2018, the cartel’s co-ordinating bank, Goldmann-Sachs, declared that “there is no profit to be made in curing people so it is not going to happen.”
8) Until, in the early 20th century, the move from fresh to processed “foodstuffs” began, cancer was a very rare dis-ease. Parallel to the rise in the consumption of “processed foods” we see a rise in the cancer rate.