There are moments in life which simply make all of your hard work worthwhile…
One of the largest national shows which lets us health freedom advocates speak on a regular basis is Coast to Coast AM with George Noory. I’ve been on the show three times in the past few years and it’s always been a great experience.
I don’t like to contact them unless I have some project to pitch or an important issue, but with the recent attacks on the Anti-Vaxx community by Facebook, Amazon, and even Congressman Adam Schiff, I felt I needed the national platform provided by Coast to Coast.
I sent an email to the producer and she emailed right back with her phone number so we could have a brief discussion. I called and she was thrilled to hear from me. She started off by telling me what great work our community has been doing on vaccines, then commented on what a great job two recent guests, J.B. Handley and Mary Holland had done.
I felt proud to be included in their company as I’ve known J.B. and Mary for many years and consider them the best of the best.
I know this is a quick post, so let me tell you what I intend to cover on my appearance.
- My banning from Australia.
- Why the big tech companies are banning anti-vax groups.
- What is happening in the Trump administration.
- Am I being too provocative by referring to myself as an anti-vaxxer?
- What do I think of the recent work by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.?
- The conspiracy of silence about vaccine injuries among the well-known.
- The weak arguments made by Senator Rand Paul.
- Whether the Vaccine Court should be abolished.
- Other measures I might support.
- The chances of medical progress against autism.
If any of these questions sound interesting to you, then please turn in to hear my interview on Coast to Coast!
Kent’s book PLAGUE was released by Skyhorse Publishing in 2014 and is now available in paperback. Skyhorse also publishes the work of Mo Yan, the 2012 recipient of the Nobel Prize in literature.
The book is co-authored with Judy Mikovits PhD. It is an indictment of the “Fake Science” we find so prevalent in the US.
Kent Heckenlively is also the author of INOCULATED: How Science Lost its Soul in Autism, available on Amazon and at Barnes&Noble.com