California Civil Code section 3510, “When the reason for a rule ceases, so should the rule itself.”
In 2005, the UNESCO Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights, of which the US is a signatory, was created.
From the Declaration:
“Any preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic medical intervention is only to be carried out with the prior, free and informed consent of the person concerned, based on adequate information….The interests and welfare of the individual should have priority over the sole interest of science or society.”
It is simply a violation for human rights under this decade old declaration to coerce an individual to obtain a medical procedure.
When it comes to vaccines, some think the goal of “herd immunity,” is a public health emergency that overrides informed consent, but make note of the fact that hear immunity is just an EPIDEMIOLOGICAL construct and cannot be applied to vaccinated communities. The notion of herd immunity was built on the understanding that children developed immunity to a disease after experiencing it. Today, we are told that vaccines can achieve the same level of immunity, but only if we vaccinate the bulk of the herd.
However outbreaks of childhood illnesses are happening in highly vaccinated communities because vaccines don’t work as advertised. They are unavoidably unsafe (as per the Supreme Court) and their efficacy is often far less than stellar.
In my book, Incurable Me, I point out the factual idiocracy of several vaccines:
“Meningococcal group B meningitis is a rare illness that affects under 400 people per year nationally. The manufacturers’ inserts predict that 1 percent to 1.3 percent of inoculated children will suffer “serious adverse effects.”
CDC’s Epidemiology and Prevention of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases, also known as the Pink Book, forecasts that 0.3 percent of these will die from the vaccine. For every 100,000 school children that get this vaccine, 1,000 will become ill and three children will die in order to prevent around one person from contracting the disease.
At between $84 and $117 per shot, and with the requirement for a two-shot series, the vaccine is a billion-dollar windfall for vaccine manufacturers often at taxpayer expense.
In other words, in the name of helping children and young adults, the public is actually bankrolling what amounts to murder and sacrifice so vaccine manufactures that have no liability can make a lot of money. Fact-check the above yourself, crunch the numbers, and then ponder what we have done, and ponder what we should be doing, and why we are not doing it.”
Here is a small sample of a few dysfunctional items that need to be taken into consideration:
1) The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Infectious Disease Division, are the folks in charge of the vaccine schedule, but they are also in charge of vaccine safety. They literally have oversight over themselves despite hundreds of their employees that have conflict of interest waivers because of direct financial ties to the industry they regulate. For example, the last head of the CDC, Dr. Julie Gerberding, who never met a vaccine she didn’t like, left the CDC and immediately became head of the vaccine division at Merck.
2) The FDA allows vaccine makers to conduct much of the safety testing themselves. The FDA merely accepts the results. Furthermore, vaccines are tested individually, yet a child receives multiple vaccines in a single doctor’s visit.
3) There has never been a study done on the safety effects of the vaccine schedule in the U.S.
4) Neither the vaccine makers nor the doctor that gives the vaccine has any liability for vaccine damage. They cannot be sued. The government has a little known compensation program that has quietly paid out billions for vaccine injuries.
5) The government makes absolutely no effort to determine which children may be at risk for a vaccine reaction – it is a one size fits all and good luck to you.
6) In 2008 the public learned that medical experts at HHS had conceded the claim of vaccine-induced autism in the case of Hannah Poling, but no effort was been made to determine what other children have the same vulnerability she had.
7) In 2008, the late Dr. Bernadine Healy, former head of NIH, was on CBS News and she said that we can’t dismiss a link between vaccines and autism because we have never studied the children who regressed into autism following vaccination. http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4088138n
Even tho the above points are just a flavor of the problem with vaccines (this is a blog not a book) it should be enough to recognize that vaccinations may not be suitable for all children given the untoward problems they cause. So, the decision to get a vaccine should be based on prior, free and informed consent without threat of deprivation of fundamental rights, such as the right to attend school.
Informed consent does not exist if the ability to say no, or refuse, is not an option.
RECOMMENDATIONS from the American Academy of Pediatrics on Informed Consent states:
Parents should generally be recognized as the appropriate ethical and legal surrogate medical decision-makers for their children and adolescents. This recognition affirms parents’ intimate understanding of their children’s interests and respects the importance of family autonomy.
Physicians must realize that informed consent/permission/ assent/refusal constitutes a process, not a discrete event, and requires the sharing of information in ongoing physician-patient-family communication and education.
Now, how does that fit in with mandatory vaccines and denial of an education where there obviously can’t be informed consent by definition?
One can bypass informed consent under certain emergency situations, but where is the emergency when it comes to vaccines…?
The CDC says there are 330,000 new cases Lyme disease every year in the USA alone… where is the outcry, where is the public health emergency, where is the blood bank screening? We know you can die from Lyme disease, so this is a very serious situation. The CDC can’t pick and choose public health emergencies based on Big Pharma’s ability to come up with a vaccine and bank billions. But that is just what they do, so they can’t be trusted as a source of information for informed consent, nor can they be trusted to make recommendations. It appears they don’t do much at all unless they have a corporate partner than can bank billions on their recommendations.
So, we have a very serious situation. We have a government that has been bought out by corporations, and they are legislating our rights away so we can’t refuse medical interventions by corporations they are in bed with. Bioethics and human rights and informed consent be damned… we are about to go under full medical tryany.
Is the medical cartel, the CDC, etc. front line enforcers of the New World Order. Is this okay with you?
If it isn’t okay with you then you need to speak out about it.
For further reading:
Global bioethics at UNESCO: in defense of the Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights
Etiology of Autism/Vaccine Damage/CHILD v. HHS
CNN’s Dr. Sanjay Gupta interviews Dr. Jon Poling on 4-4-08
Developmental Regression and Mitochondrial Dysfunction in a Child With Autism
Proof of Vaccine-Autism Link?
“They use this very fishy legal language: It didn’t cause it, it resulted in it.”