FaceBook, Twitter, Google/YouTube and their subsidiaries are now under attack, and for good reason…
For what they did to us we need to respond LOUDLY.
Opinion by Ralph Fucetola JD
Make Social Media Great Again – #GreatGlobalSocialMediaBoycott
Before there was the “Great Global Social Media Boycott…” – being done by OUR side there were the three “Social Media Purges of 2018, 2020 and 2021” done to us by them.
- First they came for the “Neo Nazis” and nobody complained.
- Then they came for “Alex Jones” and a few people complained.
- Then just before the 2020 election in October they came for me and thousands of other independent voices on the social media and people were “too busy” to complain.
- Then the Election Fraud of 2020 was engineered and they started coming after President Trump and anyone who questioned the Deep State narrative that the election wasn’t stolen. Some complained.
- The complainers were banned too. Some have even been arrested. One blogger was just arrested for a satirical meme he posted in 2016. 
- The Great Social Media Purge banned nearly all dissident voices, even retired Congresspeople like Dr. Ron Paul, “The Conscience of the Constitution”. There was no one left to complain.
- We watched in disbelief as the Supreme Court failed to protect the electoral process, although the 2018 Perez Decision, written by the now-compromised Chief Justice, told us that the courts must consider public-record statistical evidence of fraud in election cases.
- We were further shocked to see the Joint Chiefs of Staff and other oath-breaking officers allow foreign-controlled, corrupt politicians steal the election.
- We saw Congress first abandoning the Capitol (in false-flag false fear of unarmed People) and then meekly allowing the fraudulent electoral votes to be counted. Shades of the Reichstag Fire.
- Finally, the ultimate spectacle of Deep State operatives installing [not “inaugurating”] the new Head of the Regime while 25,000 troops apparently loyal to the deep state Regime, but not the People, stood in witness, at the Capitol, surrounded by barbed wire.
The Constitution in shreds. American Liberty denied. Illegitimate regime installed: Biden to the White House; Xi to power.
All because a few monopolistic social media companies were able, in violation of the clear intent of Section 230 of the Telecommunications Act, which disallows media censorship but does allow the service providers to remove obscenities and “excessive violence.”
Misusing that law they thought they could ban anyone; make anyone an unperson and no one could stop them.
Well, the Deep State gambit has worked so far.
Crony corporations not acting in a truly free market, but rather, acting under color of law, protected by their state-authorized corporate franchise privileges, disenfranchised the majority of legitimate voters.
The election was neither fair nor free. People feel cheated and are more angry than ever before.
What is to be done?
There is only one power greater than self-righteous politicians who think they have just won a civil war. The Market.
The People, without resorting to our Right to Keep and Bear Arms, have but two powers: the vote and the dollar. They have taken away our votes. They plan to take away our dollars through hyperinflation, but for the time being, we can choose to direct our dollars away from the Deep State Social Media.
We can choose to boycott those who think they control us.
The first step in the Global Social Media Boycott of 2021 is to stop patronizing Twitter, Facebook and YouTube and their subsidiaries.
If you need to keep in touch with family and friends through the social media, do so carefully without posting comments and never, ever, buying anything presented to you there.
Better, get off the Big Three Control Media. There are growing alternatives and people, by the tens of millions, are beginning to turn to them.
Here are some alternative media to patronize:
1. Use www.BrightEon.com, bitchute.com, or www.Vimeo.com instead of YouTube
2. Use www.Telegram.org or Parler.com, when it comes back, instead of Twitter
3. Use www.Minds.com instead of Facebook to engage in social communications.
Additionally there are a number of news aggregations sites and media to patronize:
Social Media depends on your time and attention to monetize their potential. Boycott them and you will see what happens…
The #GlobalSocialMediaBoycott of 2021 starts today.
Opinion by Ralph Fucetola JD