They Failed to Kneel In His Presence…
Part Three of the BolenReport’s “California is Ground Zero” series…
Opinion by “Deplorable” Consumer Advocate Tim Bolen
We, as Americans, have been too comfortable in our existence for far too long.
We assume that the basis for our lives, the US Bill of Rights and the US Constitution, documents based on Judeo/Christian values, are the law of the land. Why? Because, in the US, that’s our basic philosophy. What we fail to remember is that other parts of the world see things differently.
One of the strangest things I have seen develop in California (and LOTS of strange things happen here) is the simple fact that the California political structure, overwhelmingly “Progressive Democrat,” not only ALLOWED, but strongly developed a Chinese Communist value structure for its statewide health care system. That development is personified in State Senator Richard Pan.
There is nothing “American” about Richard Pan’s thinking…
Of course the idea of “Mandatory Vaccines” for children flies in the face of Judeo/Christian values. 47 American States took this very view when they were forced by Big Pharma’s cash-heavy minions to politically examine this issue – and very loudly proclaimed not only “NO”, but “Hell No” to the idea of damaging their valuable children in this way.
It is obvious that if Richard Pan had his way EVERY Californian would be subjected to “Freeway Closures” where all citizens would be funneled through “Inspection Points,” with “papers” demanded, and if you didn’t have written evidence with you of compliance to a CDC vaccine schedule, you’d be dragged out of your vehicle, thrown on the ground, and vaccinated with EVERY Made-in-China vaccine Dicky could think of. Right then.
Think not? Think again. Richard Pan is NOT from a Judeo/Christian background like most Americans. He’s Chinese. Let me give you some specific example of what, exactly, that means.
There is a BIG difference in the “value of life” between China and the US…
I am going to give you five examples.
(1) Look at this short video below showing the difference in the way China and the US see “The Death Penalty.” 4,000, or more, people per year, in China, as opposed to 46 in the US, are executed – most for minor drug trafficking crimes, that in the US would get, at most, a citation. Really scary, is that China quickly executes those that disagree with government policy and say so.
Richard Pan, I’d bet, would absolutely LOVE to have THIS policy available in California…
(2) Everyone knows that China is holding one million Uyghur muslims in re-education (prison) camps in what used to be the country called Turkestan. What is NOT generally known about these muslims is that they are a specific 60% Eurasion/40% Turkish race.
(3) But what is not so generally known is that China’s Christian community is under massive attack. According to Townhall:
What, exactly, has been taking place? According to the report:
- Over 2,000 crosses already have been burned or ripped down from church buildings.
- Many churches have been demolished.
- Thousands of pastors already have been arrested, beaten, tortured and/or sentenced to years in prison.
- By 2020, 600 million CCTV cameras – nearly one for every 2 Chinese citizens – will blanket China. They are being forcibly installed inside church buildings to record 24/7 the entrances, stairwells, offering boxes, and Bible counters to monitor who attends church, buys Bibles, and where those Bibles are taken.
- The Chinese government’s new “social credit system” has begun to assign social credit scores to its citizens for not loitering, not jaywalking and other compliant behaviors, which eventually will include not attending “illegal” underground churches.
- Chinese Christians will only be able to purchase the Communism-friendly version of the Bible that the Communist Party is presently translating.
- In February of 2018, the Chinese Communist Party also drastically increased its penalties and restrictions targeted against Christians. The government will also tighten up control over religious activities in schools, religious postings online, and trips overseas for religious training.
- Recently, the State Council endorsed the penalties, adding that anybody providing a venue for an “illegal religious event” will face a fine of between 20,000 yuan ($2,900.00 USD) and 200,000 yuan ($29,000.00 USD).
Just like China, Richard Pan has NO RESPECT whatsoever for Judeo/Christian beliefs. After reading about Richard Pan’s background are you surprised that he would want to eliminate “Religious Exemptions” to vaccines?
(4) There are over 1,045 labor camps in China. Watch this short three minute video to get an idea what Senator Richard Pan has in mind for members of California’s “Anti-Vaxxer” Movement.
“China’s Laogai prison system was created soon after Mao Zedong and the Chinese Communist Party came to power in 1949 and it still exists today in its essential form.
In concept, it is rooted in communist revolutionary ideology blended with traditional Chinese views on punishment, namely that anti-social behavior (whether criminal or political in nature) can be “reformed” and eliminated through forced labor and re-education. Rather than merely aiming to reduce recidivism, the communists sought to transform inmates into “new socialist men” by forcing them to engage in productive labor to benefit the state and by exposing them to ideological indoctrination. Originally patterned after the Soviet Gulag, and put it place with Soviet assistance, the Laogai prison system has fostered similar inhumane treatment and been used as a vital tool in suppressing dissent and maintaining Communist Party Power.
The Laogai system imprisons both common criminals as well as individuals whose behavior is deemed dangerous to the state – behavior such as opposing government policies, being critical of government officials or practicing banned religions. Political detentions have often been arbitrary, in which prisoners are denied a trial, held on unspecified charges, and serve indefinite sentences.”
It is estimated that in the last fifty years more than 50 million people have been sent to Laogai camps.
(5) Executions and Organ Harvesting
According to the Loagai Research Foundation:
“More people are executed in China each year than in the rest of the world combined. Although the true number of executions per year in China is a closely guarded state secret, most human rights organizations agree the number is in the thousands, and some estimate it could be as high as 16,000. Beginning in the 1980s, the government began harvesting the organs of prisoners, typically for a profit. This macabre practice has since become commonplace, providing the State with yet another means of exploiting prisoners, even after their deaths.
China harvests organs from executed prisoners on a large scale. According to the Ministry of Health, between 2000–2004, China carried out 34,726 organ transplants. Voluntary organ donation is almost unheard of in China, due to the traditional beliefs that the body must remain intact after death. Huang Jiefu, former Vice minister of health, admitted, “most of the organs from cadavers are from executed prisoners.”