Trump is doing it right now . . .
I’m going to talk about something many people may find boring – STRATEGY.
President Trump may be the best long-term strategist we have ever had in the White House . . . and it is clear to me he wants to DESTROY THE CHILDHOOD VACCINE PROGRAM WHICH HAS GENERATED UNTOLD SUFFERING TO A GENERATION OF CHILDREN AND THEIR PARENTS.
The other day I just happened to be surfing through the Code of Federal Regulations, when something caught my eye. (Yeah, I do that sometimes.)
A new regulation which took effect on March 15, 2018 should have everybody in our community jumping up and down for joy.
The regulation is entitled Final Revised Vaccine Information Materials for Varicella Vaccine (Chickenpox). [Docket No. CDC-2016-0029]
I didn’t have any expectations when I started reading, other than a sense of impending dread. But very early on I realized this regulation was RADICALLY DIFFERENT.
In the summary section it read: “Under the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act (NCVIA), CDC must develop vaccine information materials that all health care providers are required to give to patients/parents prior to administration of specific vaccines.”
Okay, since 99% of American parents don’t even know that something like the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act exists, much less the completely ineffective Vaccine Court, this sounded promising.
Further on in the document it detailed four requirements which must be contained in the vaccine information materials.
(1) A concise description of the benefits of the vaccine.
(2) A concise description of the risks of the vaccine.
(3) A statement of the availability of the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, and
(4) Such other relevant information as may be determined by the Secretary.
My mind started to explode at this moment. Every parent before every vaccine will be given an informational handout by their child’s pediatrician talking about the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program? I’m sure that will start the thinking process of many parents.
I explained this to my lovely wife, but she was unmoved.
“So a parent is going to get one of those forms with extremely small type?” she asked.
I printed out the new vaccine information sheet for the varicella vaccine. It was all there in easy-to-read twelve-point font.
“Chickenpox is usually mild, but it can be serious in infants under 12 months of age, adolescents, adults, pregnant women, and people with weakened immune systems.”
In what looked like 18 point font was the following warning:
“Some people should not get this vaccine”
Tell your vaccine provider if the person getting the vaccine:
- Has any severe, life-threatening allergies. A person who has ever had a life-threatening allergic reaction after a dose of chickenpox vaccine, or has a severe allergy to any part of this vaccine, may be advised not to be vaccinated. Ask your health care provider if you want information about vaccine components.
- Is pregnant, or thinks she might be pregnant. Pregnant women should wait to get chickenpox vaccine until after they are no longer pregnant. Women should avoid getting pregnant for at least 1 month after getting chickenpox vaccine.
- Has a weakened immune system due to disease (such as cancer or HIV/AIDS) or medical treatments (such as radiation, immunotherapy, steroids, or chemotherapy).
- Has a parent, brother, or sister with a history of immune system problems.
- Is taking salicylates (such as asprin). People should avoid using salicylates for 6 weeks after getting varicella vaccine.
- Has recently had a blood transfusion or received other blood products. You might be advised to postpone chickenpox vaccination for 3 months or more.
- Has tuberculosis.
- Has gotten any other vaccines in the past 4 weeks. Live vaccines given too close together might not work as well.
- Is not feeling well. A mild illness, such as a cold, is usually not a reason to postpone a vaccination. Someone who is moderately or severely ill should probably wait. Your doctor can advise you.”
I believe Trump’s plan is to introduce instability into the vaccine program, protect the rights of those who might object (like parents and forward-thinking medical professionals) and then let a fair fight ensue.
Just briefly, let’s think of the ways a hypothetical patient or parent of a child might object to a vaccine.
- Could I see a list of vaccine components? Oh, I don’t do very well with aborted human fetal tissue, mercury, aluminum, or animal tissue since I’m a vegan.
- My father has immune system problems. No, thank you.
- His sister has immune system problems. No, thank you.
- I have immune system problems. No chickenpox vaccines for my kids, thank you.
- He’s not feeling well today. No vaccine today. Maybe next time.
And on the information packet under the section More serious events is the following:
- Seizure (jerking or staring) often associated with fever
- Infection of the lungs (pneumonia) or the brain and spinal cord coverings (meningitis).
I think of that hypothetical mother in the pediatrician’s office being handed a form just like this for EVERY SINGLE VACCINE THE PEDIATRICIAN WANTS TO ADMINISTER. What thoughts will cross the mind of that mama bear?
Let’s get this straight, Doctor. The chickenpox vaccine, which is given for what is normally a mild illness, might give my kid seizures, pneumonia, or meningitis?
What other wonderful information is contained in this document that starting on June 1, 2018, doctors MUST give to their patients BEFORE a vaccine is given?
Glad you asked. Again this is direct from the CDC’s own handout. If you suspect an allergic reaction, “the reaction should be reported to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS). Your doctor should file this report or you can do it yourself through the VAERS website, (www.vaers.hhs.gov), or by calling 1-800-822-7967.”
And right after that section is this one:
“The National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program
The National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) is a federal program that was created to compensate people who may have been injured by certain vaccines.
Persons who believe they may have been injured by a vaccine can learn about the program and about filing a claim by calling 1-800-338-2382 or visiting the VICP website (www.hrsa.gov/vaccine-compensation/index.html). There is a time limit to file a claim for compensation.”
I think Trump believes the concerns of vaccine-safety community have been viciously suppressed. He wants to make sure we get a fair fight.
And finally, I’m going to make one final appeal before March 27, 2018 for everybody to leave a comment on the newly proposed regulations for Conscience and Religious Freedom in Health-Care to make sure that the regulations include SPECIFIC LANGUAGE COVERING VACCINE SITUATIONS.
It will only take a few minutes. We already have more than 30,000 comments. Let’s see if we can get over 50,000.
1. Go to: www.FederalRegister.gov
2. Insert into search bar, cut/paste: HHS-OCR-2018-0002
3. Click on green “Submit a Public Comment Button”
4. Insert your PUBLIC COMMENT, “Expand the Categories to include parents, adults, children, caregivers, legal guardians, and employees to file complaints regarding vaccine situations.”
5. Add your information, your organization or USHealthConsortium.org
5. Click the SUBMIT button on your form. Thank you for helping to make a difference!
6. You can also go to the USHealthConsortium.org website – under TAKE ACTION, file your own individual complaint (see CRF Division’s SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS for filing vaccine situations).
STAY TUNED . . .
Kent’s book PLAGUE was released by Skyhorse Publishing in 2014 and is now available in paperback. Skyhorse also publishes the work of Mo Yan, the 2012 recipient of the Nobel Prize in literature.
The book is co-authored with Judy Mikovits PhD. It is an indictment of the “Fake Science” we find so prevalent in the US.