Trump Stopped the Chemtrails in California, Laughed at Funding the “Bullet Train…”
And the Dem’s Plan to Destroy California’s Agricultural, and Recreational Base, FAILED…
Opinion by “Deplorable” Consumer Advocate Tim Bolen
The demise of the liberal Democrats as a force in American politics had to begin somewhere. I think it began on the day that the liberal Democrats shut down the California legislature in the face of parents with vaccine-damaged children to celebrate “Gay Pride,” instead of listening to those parents concerns about vaccines.
The arrogance of the liberal Democratic political machine was at its peak that day – and California legislators showed their scorn for heterosexual marriage and family issues in the most insulting way possible.
And, they are paying for that insult NOW with the complete, and utter, destruction of their political platform nationwide.
The Democrats are not just being destroyed over their vaccine stance, their anti-family-pro-LGBTPQ positions, their insistence on BIG Government, their promotion and dedication to the interests of Big Pharma, their abusive ObamaCare one-size-fits-all drug-based health care system, but also their attempt to destroy the American economy with fake climate change.
After the 2018 elections it is doubtful whether or not the Democratic Party will even survive.
California’s government is like a bad episode of Saturday Night Live that got left on the cutting room floor… The Producers decided it was just too horribly fragile to mock.
And every day it gets worse… Collapse is imminent.
And I cannot help but laugh at this well-deserved outcome.
For all their bluster the liberal Democrats are rather easy to beat. And, frankly, it is fun frustrating them – just to see the look on their faces. Drive by any Starbucks, during the day, in California, and see them in there with their double-lattes, looking like they have been run over by a steam roller (and, they have).
So, let’s laugh a little, right now, at the wanna-be despots… (keep reading).
California, the “Left Coast” Socialist/Communist State Had a Plan…
California’s seemingly ludicrous “Bullet Train” project, supposedly a link between San Francisco and Los Angeles, had NOTHING to do with transportation, and EVERYTHING to do with seizing prime Central Valley farm land “for the collective.”
“The Plan” was in two parts:
(1) Reduce the value of the land by creating an eight-year drought using chemtrails to create high pressure areas keeping rain away, and
(2) Create a Public Agency (the Bullet Train Agency) that could use “Eminent Domain” to force farmers to sell the land cheaply to the created Public Agency.
One problem was that NO ONE, not even public employee pension funds found the “Bullet Train” idea viable enough to pour in investment money. The Obama-Nation GAVE California eight billion dollars ($8,000,000,000) as seed money, and it disappeared into Democratic coffers instantly. Senator Diane Feinstein’s husband got the first billion, supposedly to form the “Bullet Train” agency, before the ink dried on Obama’s check.
The 64 billion dollar price tag…
Ed Ring, from the California Policy Center writes “What Californians Could Build Using the $64 Billion Bullet Train Budget…”
Ring says that the 64 billion could be spent much more efficiently on things California could use. Like:
(1) Build 10 natural gas power plants generating 6.2 gigawatts of electrical output for $5.7 billion.
(2) Build plants to desalinate 1.0 million acre feet of seawater per year, supplying 1/3 of ALL California’s residential (indoor and outdoor) water requirements for $15 billion.
(3) Build plants to reclaim and reuse 2.0 million acre feet of sewage per year, supplying 2/3 of ALL California’s residential (indoor and outdoor) water requirements for $10 billion.
(6) Widen and resurface every major interstate (and then some) in the entire state.
(7) Fix the Potholes.
As Ring summarizes:
“Apart from the fact that a few farms have been purchased in Fresno County, and a few pylons have been stuck in the ground, and a handful of extremely well-paid bureaucrats are doing everything they can to preserve their jobs, why is high speed rail still being pushed? The reasons are a disappointing example of our dysfunctional democracy here in California. Because you could accuse every project on the above list of being susceptible to cronyism and cost-overruns, and you’d be right. Just as the Bullet Train will never get built for a mere $64 billion, it is likely these projects will also, in aggregate cost more than $64 billion. But we’d have abundant energy, abundant water, and a 21st century network of wide, upgraded freeways. If you’re going to play the innately corrupt game of public works, build things that help people live better, more prosperous lives!
Instead, California contends with an alliance of financial oligarchs whose pecuniary interests depend on Californians paying punitive prices for energy and water. Their green energy and high-tech ventures depend on forcing Californians to completely retool their homes with new, upgraded appliances (all of them – washer, dryer, dishwasher, air-conditioner, furnace, refrigerator) that are efficient to the point of diminishing returns. As mentioned, these appliances now double as surveillance devices that will force us to live our lives according to utility company algorithms.
Read the details of each thing above by clicking on the article title: “What Californians Could Build Using the $64 Billion Bullet Train Budget…”
Trump Pulled the Rug Out From Under the liberal Democrats…
No wonder the liberal Democrats HATE Trump (and the Populists). Trump did TWO simple things that have set the destruction of California’s WHOLE liberal Democrat establishment in place.
(1) He simply laughed at California’s demand that the fed give California 86 billion dollars for the “Bullet Train.”
(2) He stopped the Obama Chemtrail operation that created and maintained the eight-year drought. This year it is regularly raining in California.
It rained two days ago in the high desert – that hasn’t happened since Obama was elected.
Things are NOT going well for the California lib Dems…
In no special order:
(1) California’s newly passed gun law outlawing 10 bullet, or more, magazines for handguns was declared unconstitutional by a Federal Court.
(2) California’s SB 18, a measure turning over control of children in the State to a homosexually run non-profit was shelved – there was so much opposition.
(3) California’s efforts to become a separate nation fell flat. I guess Hillary and Obama won’t have the opportunity to fight it out to become the new nation of California’s first president… (snicker here).
(4) California’s hiring of ex-US Attorney General (Fast and Furious) Eric Holder bombed. I guess Holder wasn’t holding the right cards (pun intended).
(5) Inadequate water storage. For whatever reasons, liberal Democrats want all of the water from the Sierra snow melt to flow into the Pacific Ocean.
The idea that Californians outside of the liberal coastal bastions might want, or might NEED, to use it is totally foreign to lib Dems. California has about 1,300 reservoirs behind dams. It needs another 4,000 of those. For liberal Democrats, I guess, water comes in plastic bottles available at Starbucks, and their lawn-sprinklers-at-home are on automatic – so what’s the problem?
(6) California liberal Democrats told parents concerned about vaccines to go home, and vaccinate their children because the science has been settled, blah, blah, blah… Look how THAT worked out for the Party.
The fun has begun.
Opinion by “Deplorable” Consumer Advocate Tim Bolen