A “perfect storm” is defined as a detrimental or calamitous situation or event arising from the powerful combined effect of a unique set of circumstances.
A critical look at the current vaccine program in the United States suggests a possible Perfect Storm because there are a combination of factors surrounding the vaccine program which have the potential to lead to disastrous consequences. Below is a list of these potentially disastrous factors:
The “Disastrous Factors” List:
(1) Currently medical doctors receive large bonuses for giving vaccines, and the more vaccines they give, the larger their bonuses
(2) Vaccines are hugely profitable, e.g., the worldwide pediatric vaccine market is projected to be valued at US$ 88.14 billion by the end of 2026
(3) No vaccine manufacturer or doctor can be held accountable for any vaccine injury
(4) The CDC, which is in charge of promoting vaccines, is reportedly corrupt according to CDC scientists, and receives millions of dollars each year from the pharmaceutical industry through the CDC Foundation
(5) The vaccine schedule has never been tested in a publicly available long-term study
(6) Vaccines contain ingredients which have not been adequately tested for safety, such as: mercury, aluminum, bovine cells, aborted human fetal cells, monkey lung tissue, etc
(7) Many vaccines are made in China, a country known for toxic products, e.g., infant formulas made in China were recalled three times in the last decade for toxic contaminants
(9) Doctors and scientists who speak out about vaccines are attacked and discredited
(10) Vaccine advisory committees have conflicts of interest, e.g., four out of eight CDC advisory committee members who voted to approve guidelines for the rotavirus vaccine in 1998 had financial ties to pharmaceutical companies that were developing the vaccine
(11) Mercury, a neurotoxicant, is still used in over half of the influenza-vaccine doses (>75 million], the meningococcal vaccine, and the tetanus-toxoid vaccine in the United States
(12) ChildhoodVaccines are now mandatory in California and there is a push to make them mandatory in other States
Possibly the most egregious factor is that there is no liability no matter how contaminated or faulty a vaccine is. Imagine car or appliance manufacturers that had no liability. The fact that there is no liability may have been the underlying reason why recently when tiny pieces of glass where found in batches of a vaccine intended for babies there was no recall.
With this combination of factors are we creating the Perfect Storm?
In my opinion it is a recipe for disaster.
 Supreme Court of the United States. BRUESEWITZ ET AL. v. WYETH LLC, FKA WYETH, INC., ET AL. http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/10pdf/09-152.pdf. Published October 2010. Accessed 03142016.