Sherlock Holmes said: “Only a solution which includes ALL of the facts can be true.”
From Europe By Karma Singh
Unless you’re from Bhopal, India or have other good reasons to remember it, you’ll probably have to do an online search for the details. In short, years ago, some chemical plant in Bhopal, India sort of exploded and pumped several tons of poisonous gas into the town. Many thousands died. 600,000 people were affected. From The Atlantic…
Bhopal – Thirty years ago, on the night of December 2, 1984, an accident at the Union Carbide pesticide plant in Bhopal, India, released at least 30 tons of a highly toxic gas called methyl isocyanate, as well as a number of other poisonous gases. The pesticide plant was surrounded by shanty towns, leading to more than 600,000 people being exposed to the deadly gas cloud that night. The gases stayed low to the ground, causing victims throats and eyes to burn, inducing nausea, and many deaths. Estimates of the death toll vary from as few as 3,800 to as many as 16,000, but government figures now refer to an estimate of 15,000 killed over the years. Toxic material remains, and 30 years later, many of those who were exposed to the gas have given birth to physically and mentally disabled children. For decades, survivors have been fighting to have the site cleaned up, but they say the efforts were slowed when Michigan-based Dow Chemical took over Union Carbide in 2001. Human rights groups say that thousands of tons of hazardous waste remain buried underground, and the government has conceded the area is contaminated. There has, however, been no long-term epidemiological research which conclusively proves that birth defects are directly related to the drinking of the contaminated water.
I don’t recall what excuse the company running it tried out but (then anyway) India had an open government and the truth quickly came to light.
China, with its all-out economic growth and total disregard for public health and safety…
…has at least allowed, if not directly encouraged, manufacturers to pump enormous volumes of toxic chemical wastes into the air and water. Because no-one is even allowed, let alone employed, to examine this chemical cocktail in the city’s air and water, no-one knows what deadly combinations are whistling along the streets of Wuhan.
Let us take, first, the verified facts and reports known to us:-
1. Typically, influenza kills a mere 68,000 Chinese each year.
2. This season’s “Coronavirus ‘flu” is much, much milder. Most (apart from those unfortunate enough to receive medical treatment) recover fully within a few days. The present death toll is way below that of a typical year.
3. All of the deaths so far admitted are from pneumonia which is endemic in China, due to the heavily polluted air and water, where it kills more than two million each year. No-one has died from a mythical virus.
4. Despite (according to Chinese official figures) the numbers of ill people being way below that of a typical ‘flu season, suddenly, the Chinese military have to build several “emergency hospitals”. The questions which immediately spring to mind are, “Why do they have bars on all of the windows, including those INSIDE the building?” and “Why do they look like Stalin’s Gulags?”
5. The Chinese government has many problems, not the least of which is, due to their “one child” policy, a rapidly aging population which the economy cannot support. Wuhan, a very wealthy city by Chinese standards, with strong Western influences and with a very different climate to that of Beijing has always been a more difficult region to control – almost a hotbed of dissidents.
6. According to BBC reports from London, those who enter these “hospitals”, following medication, suddenly get very ill and die as do those who receive medication outside the hospitals.
7. In the Autumn of last year, unspecified vaccination was made compulsory throughout China.
8. The “hospitals” have a very much larger capacity than could reasonably be required in a severe influenza season. (Don’t forget, the so-called “coronavirus, also called COV-19 just to confuse” is, purportedly, a ‘flu variation). The present numbers indicate a very mild ‘flu season and so the question is to be posed, “What is all this extra capacity for?” Are people to be shipped in in “cattle trucks” to “death camps”?
9. The official “death toll” does not jibe in any way with observations on the ground and other reports: Why are bodies being laid in front of houses awaiting mass-collection? Why, so it is reported, are crematoria, designed to cope with a population of more than ten million, suddenly so overwhelmed from a relatively tiny number of deaths that piled-up bodies are waiting a week and more to be cremated?
10. The Chinese government has now decided that manufacturing has to be restarted and quarantines lifted. What does this tell us about the veracity of the “epidemic” claims? What does this tell us at all?
That the Chinese government cares not a whit for the well-being of the individual is a statement which even they would not deny.
What it could also mean is that they have now sorted out all those who are to be taken to the “death hospitals” and they no longer need the cover of a phantom “Coronavirus”. I have vague recollections of Stalin doing something like this to completely depopulate the odd town or two. It has also been done in the USA and Canada whereby indigenous Indian populations were first starved, then injected with some “vaccine” from which they all became ill. They were then transported to “quarantine areas” where they all died away from any public scrutiny. So, nothing new or unusual.
Then we have a few unverified things which, on the face of it, appear unlikely.
A) One senior military officer is reported to have said that half of the population of Wuhan had died. Unless you’ve already made provision to deal with this level of carnage, five million dead bodies would raise a stench which would make the rest of the region uninhabitable and would, downwind, cause vomiting up to 50 miles away.
B) A senior Chinese general has been said to claim that the Chinese economic growth has been permitted in order to finance a massive military build-up. It is, further, claimed that he stated that the USA is the sole obstacle to Chinese military expansion and that germ warfare facilities have been charged with the task of developing a weapon which will kill most Americans and, thus, enable the Chinese to take over the American continent as their new living annex.
The problem with this is that he has, apparently, failed to notice (or subordinates were afraid to tell him) that germ warfare has never worked because it is based upon assumptions which are contrary to fact. What appears to be more likely is that a new sort of chemical weapon is being tested behind a smoke-screen of this year’s ‘flu.
When the preponderance of the evidence for the existence of a coronavirus is, at best, very tenuous…
…and 30 years of careful research shows that viruses, as a life-form, almost certainly do not exist then it behoves us to seek elsewhere for the source and cause of the problem. (Karma Singh)
Certain personages in high places who are either not connected to the pharmaceutical manufacturers or have decided to ignore their orders have reached the conclusion that the problem is some sort of chemical weapon and have set the wheels in motion to identify and neutralise this toxic cocktail.
More on this as soon as I am given permission.
25th February 2020