By Consumer Advocate Tim Bolen
I have here, on my desk, a DRAFT copy of the lawsuit to be filed tomorrow, Friday, July 1st, 2016 against SB277 in California. I can’t show you a copy of the final version until the exact moment it is filed. I am sworn to secrecy.
This is the lawsuit I wrote about earlier.
But, There ARE some things I can tell you right now:
(1) My friend Diane Miller JD, sometime Author for the BolenReport, and the head of the Health Freedom Congress, is flying in from Minnesota tomorrow to attend, and speak at, the Santa Monica Rally organized by Wendy Silvers. She will speak on the details of the lawsuit. Go there to hear what she has to say.
(2) I can tell you the names of the attorneys involved and tell you what I know about them. You will be pleased.
(3) I can tell you the basic outline of the case – what the points are, and why the attorneys are going in THOSE SPECIFIC directions. Once again, you will be pleased.
(4) I can tell you WHY there was so much secrecy in the organization of the case – and why I agreed with that tactic.
(5) I can tell you where I think this is going.