The United States is in desperate need of an independent Vaccine Safety Commission, whose task would be:
“to ensure safe vaccines and to protect the citizens of the world from death, or a lifetime of disability from vaccination.”
Why Do We Say That? Here Are Twenty Very Good Reasons…
(1) There is no enforcement of the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act regarding physicians who fail to report adverse events from vaccination. So while they are required to report, no one is making sure they actually are. A task force assigned to regulate and check up on physicians to ensure they are indeed reporting all adverse events properly would put some teeth in the law.
(2) At the time of this writing, the US government has paid out to victims, through the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program: 3.6 billion dollars[i]
(3) Physicians are not taught how to diagnose vaccine injury in medical school curriculums. Mandatory vaccine education could be brought about by a Commission.
(4) Currently, our Medical Examiners do not test and do not know how to test for vaccines as a cause of death in an autopsy toxicology report. A Vaccine Safety Commission could provide the data for a new testing standard. Currently, a parent has to tell the Medical Examiner what to look for.
(5) The Vaccine Safety Datalink [ii], part of America’s vaccine safety surveillance system, does not allow public access to their data. Their data is private, so the only way scientists and physicians can use their data is by conducting their own study.
(6) The list of reportable events on VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) is incomplete and limited.[iii]
Vaccine manufacturers continuously update the adverse event section of their package inserts based on new data. 37 years after the MMR was introduced, adverse events such as acute hemorrhagic edema of infancy and transverse myelitis are being added to the package insert .[iv] This shows an inadequate surveillance system is in place to protect the public.
(7) Vaccine package inserts are not given to parents before or after vaccination. Parents should be given the package inserts with ample time to read before making the choice to vaccinate.
(8) The first textbook on Vaccines and Auto-immunity has come out recently: Vaccines and Auto-immunity by Yehuda Shoenfeld, Nancy Agmon-Levin, Lucija Tomljenovic in 2015[v].
(9) There is no pre-screening in vaccination. Currently our medical system does not have a way to check whether babies are healthy or could be immune-compromised, so the baby is assumed healthy. Only those with cancer, HIV or on immune suppressant drugs are considered immune suppressed, and yet physicians have different standards of care for who is considered immune compromised.
(10) When making the decision to vaccinate, family history is not regularly taken into account by the physician. Even a family history of severe reactions or death from vaccines, is rarely considered as part of the decision to vaccinate.
(11) We are vaccinating babies at the same specific time when it is known that they are most susceptible to death and neurological injury. [vi]
(12) The CDC has never done a vaccinated vs unvaccinated study due to the assumption that all vaccines are safe and effective. They purport that long-term studies “aren’t practical” and those for the un-vaccinated are “unethical”.[vii]
(13) Pregnant women are increasingly advised by the CDC to take vaccines: currently a Tdap and Flu vaccine for each pregnancy. [viii]
!14) Some cases in the Vaccine Injury Court Program are settled out of court, therefore, we will and can never know the true injuries that occur. This is because all the files become confidential and plaintiffs sign non-disclosure agreements, promising never to talk about details of the case in return for a sum of money.
(15) The Hepatitis B vaccine is given to infants at 12 hours old even though their mothers are pre-screened[ix] for it before giving birth, and determined to be negative. There is an unnecessary and over vaccination of infants with the Hepatitis B vaccine.
(16) Kaiser, whose data is part of the Vaccine Safety Datalink, recently (allegedly) did not follow two safety protocols[x]. How can we be sure they are keeping accurate records that the public depends on for safety assurance? A Vaccine Safety Commission would make sure the same people responsible for ensuring safety are actually following vaccine safety policies.
(17) The CDC uses the study of Dr. Paul Thorsen, a wanted criminal, as a standard for autism.
In a hearing of the House Government Reform and Oversight Committee, Congressman Posey questions officials from the CDC over Autism research and vaccinations…
FL Representative Bill Posey mentions Paul Thorsen here at the 2:46 mark.
FL Representative Bill Posey addresses Congress with CDC Whistleblower Dr. William Thompson’s statement:
Congressman Posey speaks on the House floor about a CDC whistleblower exposing deception at the CDC. July 29, 2015:
Despite Bill Posey’s requests, the House Government Reform and Oversight Committee has refused to look into Dr. William Thompson’s claims.
(18). Girls in Colombia are suing Merck with a class action lawsuit, due to injuries from Gardasil. [xi] More studies need to be done on this vaccine before it is added to the Childhood Vaccine Schedule.
(19) Independent labs recently tested vaccines for heavy metals [xii] and glyphosate [xiii]. Test results were sent to the CDC, who has refused to acknowledge the findings or suggest their own investigation.
The Situation Is Getting Worse, Not Better…
With the CDC’s most recent figures of Autism incidence in the U.S. being 1 in 59 [xvi], how much longer can physicians and scientists say to parents:
“It’s a coincidence.”
“We don’t know why this happened.”
“It can’t be the vaccines.”
The science on vaccines is clearly not settled.
Let’s protect our country and put us on the track towards prosperous health.
Data & Statistics The United States has the safest, most effective vaccine supply in history. In the majority of cases, vaccines cause no side effects, however they can occur, as with any medication—but most are mild.
The VSD is a collaborative project that exists to monitor vaccine safety and conduct studies about rare and serious adverse events following immunization.
vaers.hhs.gov death) of above events (interval – not applicable) D. Events described in manufacturer’s package insert as contraindications to additional doses of vaccine